Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Testing Our knowledge.....

Hello Bloggers!
I hope you have had a great day and a great second week of school so far! Lately, in Maths, we have been learning about Angles, Shapes, and how to make shapes by using a compass. Our teacher gave us a test to test our knowledge to see if we understood everything we have been learning so she gave us some questions to answer. I have learnt many things in maths this week including how to use a compass to create triangles and much more! Here are some photos of my maths work this week. Have you ever done something like this in maths before? Comment and tell me! Have an awesome day!

-Tayla :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post