Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

A Creative Creature

Hey Everybody!
During online school, we have had to do some Friday Tasks. One of them was to create a made-up animal, The site I used to creat mine is called Switch Zoo, And maybe you should try it sometime. The animals that I made it with was A swan for the head, A kangaroo for the legs, A zebra for the stomach, and a raven for the tail. I really like what I have created and I hope you do too, please comment and tell me what you think and what I could do next time, I hope you have a great day and I will see you next time I post.
-Tayla K :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tayla, what a cool animal! Have you thought of a name for it? I really like that you found a website and created it online, it looks awesome. I'd love it if you added a bit more detail. Have you thought about where your animal might live and what it would eat? How big your animal is and what it would sound like? Keep up the great work. Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Caitlin for your Comment, I haven't decided what It sounds like or how big it is but I will tell you that my animal eats leaves and fruit and lives in trees and lakes.

      Delete
  2. This is cool and it actually looks like a real animal! Why did you decided to merge these animals? Do you think it would have the same predators? Mrs O

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post