Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

My Magical Google Site

Hello Bloggies!
I hope you have had a great day and a great week so far!
Lately, in Literacy we have been making Google Sites about the wizard of OZ. In our site, we had to include: Themes, Characters, and Symbols. If you are wondering what the symbols are, It's basically an object which is really important throughout the film, for example, you might do the ruby slippers on the Tin mans Axe or something like that. I haven't finished my Google site yet but when I have I will edit this post and I will put the link in. But I have some photos of my progress. I hope you enjoy these photos and stay tuned for the next time I post! Have a great day.
-Tayla K :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post