Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Tech Creation

Hello Friends!
Lately, during Online school, we have had to do some online tasks since we have not been able to go to tech. I decided to create some small cute macaroons made out of Fabric. I decided to make my macaroons out of Pink and white. The pink for the outside and the white for the icing on the inside. It was quite easy to make and took bout 3 days and here is my finished project. I hope you like it! Please tell me what you think and what I can do next time. Have a great day and stay safe!

-Tayla K :)



2 comments:

  1. Hey Tayla, nice work, your macaroons look so cool! What a clever idea. I'd love to hear how you made them. Did you hand sew them, or use a machine? Are they stuffed with something? Did you enjoying making them? Have an awesome weekend! Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin thanks for your comment! I did hand sew them and I filled them with plastic bags and I its kind of hard to explain how I made them. Have a good day!
    -Tayla K

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post