Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

7 Wonders of New zealand

Hello Everybody!
maths, we have been learning about coordinates and how different places have different coordinates. So we had to find 7 places in New Zealand that are a wonder and find out the coordinates of the places. I also got a map of New Zealand and marked the places all around New Zealand by using the coordinates. I really enjoyed doing this in math and maybe you should try it sometime. I took screenshots of my work. Please comment and tell me what you think. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tayla, nice work! I'm so glad you enjoyed this task, you have presented it so beautifully and so clearly. You picked some amazing places around New Zealand too. I hope you're having a great week! How are you feeling about level 2? I'm looking forward to getting back to school and seeing everyone again! See you soon. Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tayla K!
    Well Done on the blog post! It's really well made. I've been to the Moeraki Boulders while I was on a family road trip to Dunedin. I hope you're having fun being back at school! Maybe next time write a bit more about the task? But overall good job!

    ~ Tamzin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post