Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

The Unexpected Game!!!

Hello Everybody!
Welcome back to my blog, In class, we have been learning about problems in the world, And the meaning of the word Irony, There are different types of Irony the different types are Dramatic Irony, Verbal Irony, and Situational Irony. I used Situational Irony because two people playing UNO, and one person unexpectedly won, and it threw the other one-off guard. I hope you enjoy my Comic because it took a while. Comment and tell me what you think, I really appreciate it and have a great day! Also, don't forget to please check out my best friends blog (Zoe) Who starred in this comic, Here is the link to her blog: Zoe's Blog


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tayla,

    What interesting words to learn about. I would have loved to have read a description of each of the words. I thought your comic was great and showed some irony. There was a song by Alanis Morissette called 'Isn't it ironic?' that was cool when I was young. It doesn't describe irony though.

    Great comic!
    :) Sharon - Te Ara Tūhura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, Though I posted this a while ago, I was wondering what happened to the Te ara tuhura comp? Because I won, And I don't know what happended-

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post