Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Posters to give you Nightmares!

Hey Guys!
Lately, In Literacy, we were learning about the Genre, Horror. And we had to find posters of horror movies from the 1950s the 1980s and the 2000s AKA Present Time. We also had to write a description of why the Movies were horror movies. The Posters I chose were: Isle of the Dead (the 1950s) Jaws (the 1980s) And IT (the 2000s AKA Present time) Here is the Slide with the Posters and the description I hope you like what I did and I hope you have a great day and a great week, Bye for now!
-Tayla :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post