Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

The Superheros in Disguise..

Hello Bloggies!
In class, we were looking at different art that represents different problems in the world. We put lots of pictures of art around the classroom and next to it, we wrote down what we think the art is trying to tell us. My Favorite piece of art was one with a picture with a nurse who has a superhero logo on her mask. I think that this represents that all Nurses are superheroes and that their superpower is saving other's lives and making people feel better. Without them, COVID 19 would have killed and infected many more people. Have you ever done something like this in your class? And what do you think the picture represents? Comment and tell me! Anyway, I hope you have a great day and a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post