Pages

Monday, June 11, 2018

Hollywood sign

                  HollyWood sign


Dry crunchy grass lay under my feet,as I felt the fresh
air running down my spine.A cold breeze filled my
nostrils and went into my mouth.The birds started
chirping on the swaying trees. ‘Swoosh Swoosh’ they
went. A smile came onto my face, it went from ear to
ear like a cheshire cat.The camera in my hand was a
bomb, about to go off at any second when I decided
to capture the amazing scenery in front of me.Image result for public domain hollywood sign

5 comments:

  1. I liked the detail of the story.
    Did you know you taught me some things about the Hollywood sign.
    Next time you could make your story longer as I really enjoyed it.
    Why did you right a about the Hollywood sign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i wrote about the Hollywood sign because we had to do a famous landmark and Hollywood sign is a really cool one that is why i decided
    to write about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. It really makes me think I hope to read more.

    Click here : TADANO GR500XL 340 Cranes For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emily that just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tayla! This is by far the best work you've done! I love love love love love love love LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post