Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Scenarios and Consequences

 Hello Bloggers!

Hey Guys! How was your weekend? My weekend was great, I Got a Totoro plushie from a claw machine. Anyway, on Wednesdays we have been learning KOS or Keeping Ourselves Safe, We were given a Scenario and we had to find out what our safest option would be, We got to pick our own options, I chose 2 out of the 3 I created and I think you will see why. I am very proud of what I have done and I hope you like it. Have you ever done this before? Comment and tell me, Also tell me what I can work on next time! See you soon!

-Tayla K 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post