Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Lego Person and All about me!

Hello Again! 

How has your day been? Mine has been pretty good. I have 2 things to share with you today! One of them is an all about me video, showing you what I like to do, What I like to eat, And my pets! I made this video on Canva, Canva is a really good site to use and I totally recommend it if you would ever like to make a poster or a video, so go check it out sometime! Anyway, I added in different photos to make it stand out a bit more, And I added in some features to animate it a little bit. It took quite a while but here is the finished product.



In class, we were also making lego people that look like us! First, the teachers gave us a base of a lego person, And then we get to draw clothes, Hair, Hats, And an Expression to show how our characters are feeling, I made my Expression shocked/scared and I made my lego person wear a black beanie, A green hoodie, Red shoes, and black pants. It was really fun to do and I am very proud of how my lego person turned out. Have you ever made a lego person? Comment and tell me!

 Also tell me what you think of my Video and my Lego person, And what I could do next time to improve. Anyway, have a great day bye!


-Tayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post