Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

School Holidays

 Hello everybody!

Hello Everybody!

I hope you all had a great School holiday!  I sure did, And wow! Now we are in Term 4!! In the school holidays, I went to Kakanui with Family and friends, And it took 2-3 hours to get there! While we there, We went down to the beach, And I saw a baby seal! We also went to the city at Kakanui and it was so fun! We were there for 6 days and 5 nights! During the school holidays, I also went to a second-hand clothing store and got 3 T-shirts,  A hoodie, Some black shorts, and 2 pillowcases. Well, I hope you all have an amazing day! Bye for now!


-Tayla :3


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post