Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Pink Shirt day!

 Hello everybody!

 I hope you have all had a great week so far! I sure have, This week in school I learned about Rotational Symmetry and I am writing a script for a movie I and my friends are making! Today is also Pink Shirt day, So you come to school wearing something pink,  People came to school wearing crazy things! The cause of Pink Shirt Day is to stop bullying for good! You can wear anything that is pink and I wore, A pink hat, Hair tire, Socks and shoes! Did you have a pink shirt day today? And what did you wear to support the cause?  


Well, I hope you all have a great day! And I will see you next time I post! Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post