Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My Drawing of the Modern Tin Man

Hola Amigos
During online classes, we are learning about the wizard of Oz so we had to create a Tin Man. I decided to draw a modern highschool version of the Tin Man, If you are wondering why there is a heart on the paper its because In the wizard of Oz the Tin Man wants a heart. This took me a while and I am really proud of it so please comment and tell me what you think about my drawing and what I could work on next time. See you soon!
-Tayla K☺️



4 comments:

  1. Wow Tayla, what an awesome piece of art! I love that you created a modern version of the Tin Man, what a cool idea. I can tell you have put a lot of time and effort into it, it looks fantastic. The Tin Man is probably my favourite character from the Wizard of Oz, do you have a favourite character? How are you enjoying the book so far? Keep up the amazing work! Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Caitlin, Thank you for your amazing comment! Hmmm My favorite character is probably the scarecrow because he is really funny, I am really enjoying the book so far and I can't wait until I reach the next chapter!
      -Tayla :

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so you should be very proud of this piece of art, it's a great modern take on a classic character. I like hw the clothing looks like metal. Why did you choose to put an earring as a cross? I would have chosen to use a heart! Great work. Mrs D

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post