Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Amazing Time Table, Repost

Hello Bloggies!
I hope you are all feeling safe and secure during these tough times that we are facing at the moment. Today I am reposting my timetable because the other one didn't look that good. If you see a black line on any of them it means I have completed the task. And the 2 big wide lines are the breaks that I take. This Timetable is only for week 1 and I will be making a new one each week. Please tell me what you think of my repost and what I can work on next time. I love you all and have a great day!
-Tayla :)


1 comment:

  1. Are you managing to stick to this?! How are you going with managing your time whilst school is based at home?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post