Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

The Cat in the Hat comes back!




This was no time for play
This was no time for fun
This was no time for games
There was work to be done, So come and read this new blog post! And I don't think you won't be disappointed, The Cat in the Hat has come back and wants you to read this slide, And also don't forget to comment down below what you think! If you do forget the Cat in the hat will get mad! Also tell me what video you think is better. Bye for Now!















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post