Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Steps to create Multiplication Mosaics

In math we were doing puzzles, First we did one that was already made ( That was a Tiki ) then we made our own, If you cant already see what mine is, it Mine is a Taco. Here are the steps that we used to create our masterpieces.

1. Get a Simple photo you want to use
2.Get an OHP Sheet
3.Trace around the photo with A vivid onto the OHP Sheet ( By putting the original Photo behind the OHP sheet )
4. Add shapes inside the picture ( Big or Small )
5. Print off the OHP sheet ( It should now be a black and white picture )
6.Add numbers of 3 Different times tables ( Put certain times tables in different places so the colour will be perfect )
7. Print it off again
8. COLOUR IT IN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post