Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

My Planet Oshaveria

Hello People 
I hope you all had a great school holiday, I sure did. In class, we have been learning about space and we had an activity sheet. One of the activities was to create my own planet and make a drawing of what the planet would look like. My Planet name is Oshaveria (osh-a-v-ear-ee-a) And its the planet of darkness. Here is my drawing, Its actually an animation where the stars and the moon is flashing but sadly I couldn't download it so the moon is only one colour and the stars are normal :( Please tell me what you think of my planet and tell me what I could do next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post