Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

My Perfect Self-Portrait :)

Kia ora Bloggers!
I am finally back, I hope you had an amazing summer holiday, I sure did! This term in class, we have been making awesome self-portraits to tell people a little bit about ourselves and what we like, And after a couple of weeks and lots of drawing and colouring. I finally finished it, Here is the finished product.
1. Art
2. My Family
3. My fish
4. Gaming
5. Music
6. The Beach
7. Animals
8. UK and NZ
9.  Halo
10. Camping
(And plus there is Youtube on my T-shirt)
  -
-
-
-
-

Anyway... I hope you have a great day and a great week! What have you learned this week? Comment and tell me! :)

-Tayla K

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tayla K,

    I love how good you are at drawing! Your portrait really showcases your hobbies and things you love! It also stands out compared to what I could've ever done! Maybe next time you could tell us a bit more about yourself? I also like the detail you put into it, looks like to took a while! :) (P.S ~ It is perfect in every way :D) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tamzin! Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    I probably could have done a bit more detail and things about me, but I ran out of time :(
    I hope you have a great day and a great week!
    See ya

    -Tayla K :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your art work, very talented but I suppose I have to love it - or do I ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Tayla It Is Tayla
    I Really Like Your Portrait. I Really Like It How You Have Put Your Interests And The Things You Like With Curved Lines I Just Put Straight Lines. When You Commented On My Blog You Asked Me About The Dog Yes It Is My Dog His Name Is Jake And He Is An A Big Mix Full Of Australian Terrier,Maltese Cross, Chihuahua, Poddle And A Bit Of Bull Dog And Alot More. He Is Black And White. But Overall I Really Love Your Portrait.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post