Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

My Report on Tsunamis



Hey Guys miss me? I am back with another post that I think you will enjoy as you can see it´s about Tsunamis! DUN DUN DUN!  In class we were doing the Power Of Nature and we went to different workshops to learn about the 4 parts of Nature which were Plants, Animals, Weather and Natural Disasters, after that we got to pick one of them and narrow it down, So i did Natural Disasters and narrowed it down to Tsunamis. If you know anything else about Tsunamis Please comment and tell me what you think, I would LOVE to hear your ideas and I might even use them in my slide, I hope you enjoy it!!!


  













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post