Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

My superhero website

 Hey Guys!

Sorry its been a while, I have been REALLY busy with production. We are performing next week and I am very excited, anyway, I made a superhero website in literacy and I am very proud of it, we were told to research and make a website about a certain superhero, and I made my website out miraculous ladybug, yes I know it sounds really weird but it was my best option since I used to watch it a lot when I was little, anyway here is the link: Superhero Website go check it out and tell me what you think. I hope you have a great day! Bye for now.

-Tayla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post