Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Consider... A night at the Disco

 Hey Guys!

How are you all doing? I hope you are doing good! I have already told you this on a different blog post but if you haven't seen it, We have been learning KOS or Keeping Ourselves Safe. And not just Physically But Emotionally too. In Class, We were given a comic with a scenario. And we had to draw the last frame. The Scenario was these two girls, Walking and chatting at a disco, But then 2 girls came and started talking to the Blond girl, And left the other girl out. Then the two girls tried taking the Blond girl away! I made the last scene be that the blond girl is trying to get all 4 of the girls to hang out together and not leave anybody out. I'm Not the Best artist so it might look a little weird. But this the final comic. I Hope you enjoy it and comment what you think! Have you ever made a comic before?

-Tayla K



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post